Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New to Colorado, few ?'s

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by jinxil, Feb 26, 2011.

1. Hey everyone,

Im a new poster here but have been researching on the forums for some time. I recently moved out to Colorado springs and was interested in getting my MMJ card. The reason being for psoriasis and the anxiety that comes with it. I get it pretty bad on my scalp which causes me to feel very uncomfortable going outside without a hat on and forces me to cut my hair very short to keep the dry skin associated with it from showing up in my hair and being obvious. Ive also heard that certain tinctures can help alot if rubbed onto the skin. Ive read the stickys and am still unsure if this could qualify me for a card, i dont have medical records on this but its obvious seeing my scalp is very dry, red and scaly, Anyway sorry for such a long post and thanks for any help or advice.

Jinxil