New to Chattanooga and smoking alone.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by callmeIshmael, Aug 7, 2010.

1. Hello everyone! I'm fairly new to smoking and then i went and moved, losing my friends back home. I've really only smoke two strains, one was some chill mids, and i'm currently working off of something similar to Bubba Kush and that shit is good, although i eat WAY too much afterwards lol.

If you noticed all the allusions to the novel "Moby Dick" then props to you. I named my bowl (my first bowl) Ahab, being that it looked nautical and is a piercing white, much like the whale he was seeking. I keep him wrapped in canvas, much like sails, and in a weathered wooden box which was painted blue like the ocean. You can tell i was smoking when i came up with all of this shit. I even went a step further and made a playlist on Grooveshark.com of all the music i like to listen to when i'm baked. If you wanna look it up, go to Grooveshark.com and search under playlists, i named it "The Pequod". (that's the name of Ahab's ship in the novel, thus it's what i sail in when i'm floating along lol) it's mostly really chill stuff.

Any welcomes and tips and comments are widely accepted and appreciated! Thx guys!

Attached Files:

2. Welcome and beautiful piece bro.

3. Welcome to the City :wave:

Cool piece. :hippie:

4. Thanks guys! yah... that's one and only, and first for that matter, piece. I cost a pretty penny too... wanna guess? First consider whether or not you've ever seen anything like it... then let me know what you come up with... under or over $100? ..under or over $200?

$195...yah... but it's the most beautiful thing i've ever seen... such an artistic balance between intricate and simplistic, classic and new... i love him lol

5. You can say that again, enjoy your stay man.

6. Welcome to the City :wave: Cool piece and all the references to Moby Dick.

7. Nice peace dude.