Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CBD New to CBD Flower

Discussion in 'CBD Oil' started by Robindean, Sep 15, 2019.

1. So, I know this is for oils. But I dont see anywhere else to post this subject.
    I been digging into, and learning more about CBD, specially what is fake (Isolated CBD?) and straight up to what I just purchased, CBD Flower.

I tried vaping it in my PAX 2, question is, unlike vaping cannabis, is there any benefit (In this case, I dont care if I combust it, because it is still less harsh then cigs, and less worrysome) of vaping the stuff?
    I noticed it isn't like cannabis, and for once I stirred the darn oven, and got a good experience.

But any point in keeping the AVCBD?
    Also, can you cook with it? CBD Butter?
    I may or may not have more questions starting later, depending. Otherwise will experiment with the 3.5g's I got.

Thanks for looking, and helping to educate me. :)

(I still feel though, for my needs, THC does a better job pain wise and such, but again, ill experiment with this.)

2. It definitely can be used for edibles. Already vaped bud doesn’t need to be decarbed as well.

3. Hey Jon, thank you for the reply.
    I do get that AVB, doesn't. But I don't consider CBD Flower to be Bud, because it doesn't contain THC, and if mine does, it is definitely around 0.3%.
    This is why I am wondering, if I was to just vape it vs smoke it or cook with it, is there otherwise any benefits to keeping the left over that I vaped?