Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New to CA, needing advice on delivery

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Enlightenedlady, Apr 19, 2016.

1. Recently moved to Cali, Sacramento area, and was wondering how other smokers know which dispensaries deliver and how they find them?

2. "Put it in your google man" Craigslist has all kinds of 215 delivery's do a search for "215 delivery service" welcome

• Like Like x 1
  3. Last week I used Fleet, honestly don't think I'm ever going to do it any other way now. Basically as I understand it, it's a free text based service where you set up a quick profile, and they do all the work of finding what you're looking for from highly rated dispensaries in your area. I actually tried them sooner than last week, but they weren't in my area yet so I was a little weary, but I got a text from them once they expanded to my area and then got quality herb. I'm a happy camper. Worth looking into. If you're interested, I just texted FLYHIGH to 909-FLEET42 and they took awesome care of me.

4. Thanks for the advice! Just tried them, and am awaiting my delivery, but the process has actually been really cool so far. I'm excited to get my delivery and try them again. With 420 tomorrow it will probably be sooner than usual haha.