New to buying seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by winterGREENS, Jan 10, 2013.

1. So I have never bought seeds. I just plant bag seed when I get em. I live in Idaho and was wondering what legit seed banks I can try.

2. Online of course

3. Check the sticky at the top of the page for current and legit seedbanks :smoking:

4. Grew up and lived for 30+ years in Boise, made my first seed orders there too.

Only thing you have to worry about is the quality of the seedbank.

Seedsbanks I suggest; The Attitude, Sannies Seeds, Sea of Seeds, marijuana-seeds.nl, and grow shop alien.

5. Marijuana-seed.nl may be legit, but the seeds are shit.

6. They come from same breeders as the Tude, Gypsy,SoS etc........

7. If this is true, then why don't they list the breeders on the website?

8. Yeah I love Idaho! The laws here are pretty strict though. I've been hearing a lot about attitude so I'm sure that's what I'll try first . I'm doing a sog grow with a 250 watt hps. do you know any strains you would suggest?

9. You're prolly gonna want an indica strain for SoG (ScroG may be better 4 U, as Idaho can charge @ 5 years per plant).

And with no real vegative area= fems

So either Super Skunk from Sensi Seeds, or White Widow x Big Bud from Femaleseeds.nl.

SS is incredibly tough, and " noob" friendly. Tends to stink a bit.

WWxBB is very homogeneous, easy to grow. Likes to toss "nanners" late in flower(weeks 9+, she is a 8-9 week strain), which disturbs some growers. But compared to the "Brick" You're prolly used to........it's Mana from heaven.

Good Luck, and legalize. I wanna come home ( least for the summers)

10. Why do you say that JPG? I have ordered from them many times with outstanding results. They dont name the breeders but you can clearly see that their stock is from many of the big breeders (Dutch Passion, Serious, Nirvana, Bomb to name a few). What was the issue you had with them?

11. The Tude is a great place to buy from first time round, especially if you get the guaranteed option.

12. I knew if I open my big mouth, I'd have to explain myself. It was a lot of little things that got me turned-off. Last year I decided to try m-seed.nl because they had decent pricing and had stock of strains tht I wanted to try. Seeds arrived in a package tht got me so pissed off that I sent them an e-mail telling them so. They replied stating that I should have noted it on the order. Huh? I had no idea what the frickn seeds were going to arrive in; how could I note that? Anyway, all the seeds arrived in little plastic baggies - nothing in breeder packs. I didn't have a prob with that since I received many seeds w/out fancy packging. Another issue was tht the plants wern't what they were suppose to be or a least they didn't look like what was shown or described on their website. I've grown a lot of strains and you kinda get a feel for how some plants are going to turn out. I can't prove this unless I would have shown and compared my plants with another avid grower with the same strain. One of the strains I grew was sour diesel. The plants grew well, but at flower time they began to form buds and then stopped. Each SD did the same thing. Really genetically funky. Last month or so I went to m-seed.nl website and saw that they have "new" sour d (like the new and improved version). This is why I questioned Wharfrat why they don't have breeders listed on their website. Who really knows where the seeds come from? When you order from them, do your seeds arrive in breeder packs? To me they seem like a low-cost, inferior-genetics seed distributer...you get what you pay for. But in fairness, shit happens, and maybe they packaged up my order on a Friday. It was my first time I had poor luck with seeds, but I got over it and went with someone else for my 2013 grow.