Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New To Bubblers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EricTheStud, Sep 22, 2011.

1. #1 EricTheStud, Sep 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2011
    Okay so my friend sold me one of his newer bubblers. He is a dealer and when i mean dealer i mean buys a pound sells it in 1-2 weeks. I always hangout with people who smoke but i haven't really gotten into it until about 3 months or so ago. Since then we usually just chill and smoke with him since he always has some and i'd assume I've probably smoked a good 13 or so solo-man blunts in the past month and gotten better at it.

Anyways, He sold me a bubbler he got about a month ago and has only used about an eigth(about 3.5Gs to those who don't know how much a 1/8th is). He cleaned and and threw in a case with a gram of weed. I've had it for about 3 days and finally got a day off of work and want to break it in. Only problem is i don't know how to pack it. I'm so accustomed to using his grinder and just watching him roll blunts. I know there are many different types of Bubblers. I have one of the most common i'd assume. I got it for $15. That includes the bud, case and bubbler.

Here are some pics :
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/854/1316647094605.jpg/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/29/1316647092272.jpg/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/52/1316647090454.jpg/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/27/20110921182405464.jpg/

*EDIT* Sorry, not sure why it won't show up but you'll just have to click on the links ):

So my question is... How do i go about loading the bowl without it going into the water? Also, if you have any tips about cleaning ect. anything that has to do with maintenance or anything that i should know about bubblers or mine in specific would help me A LOT. Thanks:)

2. Pics don't work but you just break it down and put it into the bowl dude, it's not gonna fall through that hole

3. can't see the pics

4. Break the bud up with your hands or scissors, pack it in, and light up. Or you could buy a grinder.... or just simply throw the nug in.

5. erm, i'm confused about what you're confused about. it's just a waterpipe. the weed isn't going to fall into the water. the only difference is that the smoke from the weed is run through water, so you can intake a lot more than if you're just smoking it dry.

just pack a bowl like normal and prepare to get twice as stoned than if you're smoking out of a normal pipe.

6. Buy yourself/Ask him to buy a grinder. It will be your truest friend. When your girl isn't there for you, you will always know where you grinder is ;)

7. I wanna start buy saying thanks for clarifying what you meant by that term "dealer". I was confused at first but then i was like Oh, ok thats what he meant.

Load the bubbler with a nug as large or slightly larger than the hole. now pack it like any bowl, with ground up weed or broken up weed. make sure you change the water every time. youll learn quickly that bubblers are hard to ash. if your gonna start sucking the ash through out of convenience make sure you rinse the bubbler after each use or its gonna get nasty.

8. There, you'll have to click on the links. Not sure what i did wrong. So far thanks though:)

9. i cant see the pictures. but im assuming your bubb is the same as mine. what i do is after i clean it i rip up the weed and the just throw it in the bowl.. but when the down stem starts getting dirty and the hole get smaller you can grind it if you want and it wont fall threw.
    as for cleaning if your gonna suck the ash through then change the water after every sesh (2 sesh max) after that it gets nasty. and when you want to clean it clean it, use iso and sea salt.

10. Sarcastic or what? I just figured there are different types of dealers. Specifically glass dealers, other unmentionables drugs and then GRASScity's favorite:)

11. yea i had to b.c when i read what you wrote it had me cracking up. idk why.

but anyway nice bubbler man great buy if you ask me.

12. Smartasses, have to love them. But yeah i thought it was pretty good. Plus it came with the sweet case it's leaning on in the picture & a gram. It wasn't to dirty but it was a bitch to get it all out.

13. Never had a bubbler or smoked out of one but they do seem cool.