Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New To Bongs, Need Help!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dmurder09, May 26, 2009.

1. Im a first time bong owner, i use to always just smoke blunts, but i was at my buddys house and bought this for about 30 dollars.
    i know nothing about bongs so if anyone could tell me what this i would be grateful.

also,
    i stepped on the stem and i have no idea where or what to ask for to get a new one.

Attached Files:

2. its called a bongand a bubbler, fill it with water so the piece you can take out(which you pack with weed) has the stem(the piece inside the bong chamber when you replace it) is below the water line and creates bubbles, that thing in the middle is an ice catcher, makes smoke cooler when you pack top with ice, the tid looks like a bubbler, fill in all the chambers by tilting it when you fill up whatever chambers you can, hope that helps

3. You need to find a place that sells bongs and tell them you need a new stem. DON"T BRING THAT ONE WITH YOU!!! Trace the end of it on a piece of paper so you know what diameter to get and measure the length or trace that too.

Good Luck......

4. why doesnt s/he ask who he got it from for the info on the bong? im sure they know

5. According to the OP....he/she doesn't even know exactly how much he/she paid for it.

6. either way the OP should know where they were and who brought them there, someone has to know something, a bong doesnt pop out of nowhere lol if i was in the positon id make a few calls to find out what the brand and maybe measurements known by the owner

7. I guess you're right.....but I've used that tracing trick a bunch of times.....

Where exactly is Nassau Co.?

8. east of queens county, nyc, on long island

9. Just West of the Holland Tunnel here

10. #10 H2O420, May 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2009
    Looks like some no-name china. It's a glass on glass beaker bottom, and you have 2 3-arm tree percs. I've seen that for a lot more than 30 bucks though, you got a good deal.

The downstem looks like it's 18mm, you would need to go to a local headshop and ask for an 18mm downstem. Either eyeball the length or clean the one you have (very well) and bring it in.

11. i just called it karma.
    i been to 3 headshops today and they didnt have one that big.
    i think ill have to get one online, but idk where to look for that either.

oh btw does Dmurder seem like a girl to all you??