New to blazecity.. Need some advice maybe

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Purpleness87, May 5, 2011.

1. So here I am trying something new for the last 2 months, smoking pot and I enjoy it pretty good, btw I suffer from stress and anxiety problems, which strain would be the best and what are their effects? I just had some grape ape and I really enjoyed it

2. If you read my introduction, I to suffer from anxiety. Used to be on benzos, and hated it to be honest.

I used to use White dwarf. I liked the initial kick it gave, and for me, it was so mellow it was like a beer after a hard day's work.

It does mellow you out, and no major sedative effects as well.
    That means no falling asleep after the mega munchies.
    It's also quite easy to manage, I ended up with three female strains to one male.

Heard a lot about the ape, but haven't tried it yet.
    Course there's always the future.

Shoot me a message, if you need some anxiety tips. I know all about that too well, been suffering from an overactive mind since I was five years of age.
    Best of luck, and welcome to the forums.

3. Yea I been suffering from anxiety since a kid too.. I handle it pretty well but cannabis makes me forget about it at all, so it does for stress and depression. What others strain are like the one you said white dwarf? Btw is any indica good for anxiety or should I try some saliva?

4. BlazeCity?? :confused: I think you took a wrong turn. :p :smoke:

5. Ill tell yah, That i take drugs for my anxiety. Weed does not really help it much.... Weed just helps me relax when im away from the stressful situation... or about to enter a stressfull situation.. But i will still have anxiety.