New to big bongs

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Cyphington, Mar 30, 2015.

1. I bought my first bong 18.5 inch double honeycomb and 10 arm Perc. It hits nice but sometimes it's really hard to clear because of how thick the smoke gets. Any tips?

2. yeah I got a couple. Right before you take out the down stem to clear it, exhale through your nose. when you go to clear it do it as fast as possible

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum
    try what I just said

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Some bongs just have so much perculation that the smoke clots up and delievers a really thick greasy hit when you clear it, the only way to really go around that issue would be to take smaller hits or just load smaller bowls/snappers

4. Try leaving the tree dry and maybe even a honeycomb.  You can also try using less water in all the percs, this will reduce drag and should make it easier to clear.

5. #5 BudButler, Mar 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2015
    if it's a drag problem use less water but if it's just to much smoke start clearing sooner and practice at it i own mostly 2 ft plus bongs and really it's just a matter of practice gotta get your lungs used to it

edit: a good trick is to take a hit with out weed so inhale as much as you thing a hit would be then exhale get used to that and move to weed and inhale less then you did when you did it with out weed basically warm up your lungs

6. Practice practice practice man. If you dont want the smoke as thick, dont leave the flame in the bowl for as long. Draw slowly, and always make sure to breathe out before youcstart your hit.