New Thread: Prelude to 1st PC Planter

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by valerien, Apr 21, 2011.

1. #1 valerien, Apr 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2011
    Happy belated 420 all,

edit: have answered mostly all my questions through research on the forum and the amazing dvd that came with my pc planter.

have researched all my q's. will start a new thread for my grow journal

pc planter: Sunlight Solutions, LLC :: Plug-N-Play Systems :: PC Planter *HID MODEL*

•PC Planter dimensions: 20.6" tall x 18.6" wide x 8.1" deep
    using a bubbleponics with 2x netpots, airstone/tube/pump.

orig seeds purchased (non feminized :-( Short Stuff Seeds Blue Himalaya

2nd seed purchase and my planned first plant unless I go one of each: Lowryder Easy Ryder (AKA Lowryder #2 x AK47)

2. #2 valerien, Apr 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2011
    my pc planter just came in the mail, ordered that on Friday as well as the first seed order, 2nd last Monday.

tracking on both seed shipments shows it with USPS but just a very generic 'preparing to ship from post origin' and they're about 2 days apart from each other.

3. bump for advice!

4. #4 valerien, Apr 22, 2011
    edited

5. #5 valerien, Apr 22, 2011
    edited main post to remove questions ive had answered via research. I'm fairly sure I do want to add a small socket in there to stick in a 23w cfl.

pic1

pic2

sorry for horrible pic quality, had to use my blackberry camera.. normal camera battery charging. right under 11 inches of room between plastic reflector/guard and the netpots.

6. update: went out and purchased a cheap socket cord, 2x 5'' vent ducts and a dryer hookup that I'm thinking I can form into a good shape for the gap under the closet door so no kink forms from anyone passing it or my cat screwing with it. still looking for an answer if I should bring that all the way to my a/c vent for the coldest air or just let it pull air from the open room outside the closet?

also purchased 2x 65w CFL's. 1x 2700K/1x 6500k. Got home and realized I need a mogul adapter for the 6500 and will pick that up tomorrow. really hoping my first seed order arrives tomorrow.

7. heading out to look for the mogul adapter or a plain mogul socket cord. wondering if I should repost this to the hydro or micro grow forum as I'm not getting any attention :(