Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New thoughts about weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by S4CR3D7, Jan 4, 2011.

1. #1 S4CR3D7, Jan 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2011
    ive been pretty much an everyday smoker for 2 and a half years and ive loved every minute of it, ever since i tried it i couldnt get enough and even though i know it should be legalized and its prob less harmful then drinking or cigs i havent been having any fun and feeling kinda low and worthless while ive been high and since the holidays ive been spending more time with my family and friends that dont smoke so ive been pretty sober for about 2 weeks and have noticed that i have been alot happier, more awake and energetic and all together feel healthier which is funny because i used to feel the opposite when i started.

im thinking of giving it up all together since i seem so much happier sober not to mention all the money that i have saved, but im just wondering what your guys thoughts are about this have any of you ever came up with this revelation. is it just a phase? ive decided im going to take a month t-break and see where my life takes me and at the end of the month ill go toke up with my friends and see how i feel ill decide then. who knows maybe ill spark my interest in it again. :smoke:

2. Sounds like you were having some nasty sprayed bud :eek:
    Synthetic chemical fertilizers (if the plant doesn't get flushed) can produce a nasty, foggy, congested, headache feeling... go ORGANIC OUTDOOR GROWN SATIVA (preferably Lamb's Bread) WITH A SOLAR HIT AND TELL ME IF YOU FEEL THE SAME WAY!!!! :hello:
    Alotta bud on the street is the opposite - indoor closet grown non-organic (possibly sprayed) indica :(

3. Quit for a while dude, it's actually a good thing. Wait for a time later on in life and pick it back up; perhaps less and see how you feel. A break is always good because after a while tolerance makes it so getting high isn't the same. All the money you save in the meantime can pay for some high-grade!

For me I usually feel bored as all fuck after quitting. But I like being sober after I've been smoking for too long.

4. I don't think its that you have.had bad weed but that being sober in itself is new to you. I personally am going through the same thing. I know the herb will always be their for me but t breaks every now and then are golden. And I need money for a car.

5. i am actually in the same situation as you haha my car needs a new wheel bearing and some news struts it'll prob be $1000 dollars to replace so ive been putting money away for that.
    but yeah i agree with you all im sure weed will be in my life prob till i die but at the end of my month tea break im going to find some DANK buds:hello:

6. Think of it this way...

People who drink in moderation don't have the same problems an alcoholic who drinks every day has.

I bet you'd really enjoy it if you just toked every now and again when the time is right.