New term for baked

Discussion in 'General' started by SfaKngWeedTodEd, Nov 18, 2012.

1. Let's face it, we're in the 21st fucking century here (thanks to me:cool:). It's about time we abandon, or at least seriously reconsider, our terminology in terms of our advanced technology, no? The new term for baked is hereby "microwaved". Or maybe "gamma rayed"(sp?, CKTony jump in here bruh:cool:), "radiated", "nuked", "popped"(popcorn reference:cool:), "hotpocket-ed", "chimichanga'd", and "hot cocoa'd".

:cool:

2. yea i'm pretty chimichanga'd out right now.

3. I'm feelin pretty Robin Williams at the moment.

4. Or everything on the Taco Bell menu can work, also.

"I was so chalupa'd I stared at the wall for 30 minutes before realizing I was outside"

"Man, we were so $5 big box'd last weekend"

"I came to school Dorito Taco'd out of my skull bruh"

:cool:

5. my piano teacher refers to it as "being spun": "we spinned" "I was spun"

6. I can't see myself saying "dude I just got so popped" :laughing: now chimichanga'd might work haha

7. lol radiated sounds alright too.

8. My roommates a few years ago started using "popped" for everything. It got really, really obnoxious. "That test was popped," "she's so popped," "that party was popped." You just had to figure out the meaning from context.

9. I propose we use terms derived from the game of chess. (ie: I'm fuckin rooked, man!)
    I think "rooked" could catch on....

10. [​IMG]

11. A term me and a group of my friends use for weed is "cereal", particularly for texts

"we gonna have a bowl of cereal" = smoke a bowl

"Can you bring some cereal?" or "did I leave my captain crunch at your house?"

"I'm out of cereal"

12. You know some idiot news pundit is going to get their claws on that and go ape shit with it.
    "Important news for parents! Beware of your kids talking about cereal. It's now used as slang for dope." They'll ban the mention of Capt. Crunch in schools and shit......just you watch.

13. Stoned has worked forever, will continue to work for me.

14. I'm Blitzed! although I cant really take credit for this one

15. When I'm high beyond belief I'm "gone" or "fucked" :smoke:

16. I saw this thing on the news and some lady in CO was complaining how all the kids are going to be "potted up" now that it's legal...thought that was pretty funny.

17. Yo man don't hotpocket the bong bro.

18. I just say I'm high. Its something me and some friends made up last summer

19. Nice, very fitting.