New Tent

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by rhh410, Oct 21, 2008.

1. Just got a new tent, about 5'x5' and didn't purchase an inline fan for it as well. It has multiple vents but i'm wondering if ill need more than just a mounted fan?

2. What lighting? 420usagrow

3. I guess my main concern is there not being enough co2/oxygen for the plants, not too much about the heat.

4. HTG Supply rules!! I would get a 424 CFM 6" inline fan and run flexible ducting from the hood of your light. Pull air through your air-cooled hood and vent out one of your exhaust hole in tent's ceiling. This will add negative pressure which will help pull fresh air through the tents passive intake. Peace out, brotha'! 420usagrow:):smoking:

5. Thanks man + rep! Im gonna get an inline for my second grow but I just bought that light and one of the tents, now im gonna order some seeds off attitude and ill be broke =/

If I need a fan I guess I can wait though.

6. Thanks, bruh! I know this can get expensive but as they say in the cultivation game "go cheap, grow cheap". I tried to cut corners when I was a noob. But when you do it rght it is amazing how fast the MJ grows! I was killing off so many feminized seedlings that it was worth to spend the 2 grand to get set up properly! Well, I see big-ass plants with dense nugs in your future. 420usagrow