New Tent

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by TehGreenGod, Mar 20, 2013.

1. I just sold my old 4x4x6ft tent and am looking for a new one. the 5x5x6ft tent runs 168$ and would be the obvious step up but im looking at the new guerilla tents that are 4x4x6.5 and have adjustable height up to 10ft. I was wondering if anyone had used these yet or know about the quality. On their website they also talk about the first 100 tents being lined with a anti-infared on the top and "diamond" on the rest of the wall. If anyone could give me some advice it'd be greatly appreciated.

LEDwholesale 5x5x8 tent Amazon.com: LEDwholesalers GYO1014 78-Inch x 60-Inch x 60-Inch Mylar Reflective Hydroponic Grow Tent: Patio, Lawn & Garden

Gorilla Grow Room http://www.gorillagrowtent.com/products-page/grow-tent/5x5-grow-room/

2. I've got a dr120ii which is a 5x5, I feel underlit with a 600w, IMHO I would say that it depends on your light... If you've got a 1000 preferably or even a 600w go with the bigger tent. Height really doesn't matter unless you going vertical...well that wouldn't help... I really don't see how a 10 ft tall tent would be viable

3. I got my tent from the led wholesalers really happy with it but IMO just build one its so much cheaper and you can make what ever size you want and put the ports where you want also

I have made and bought and will always make a tent over buying
    Sent from iPhone 5

4. Nice man, know of any guides etc. that make making your own tent easy?