New tent is it worth the price?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by juicyjay102, Sep 22, 2016.

1. Hey guys looking to buy a tent my local store sells all this stuff wondering of it's worth the price of 700 and I can aldo take out the mega garden to drop the price if i wanted

Attached Files:

2. Try ebay

• Like Like x 1
  3. Looks spendy to me but I'm not too familiar with hydro systems. Assuming you're new to growing, I'd just buy the components individually and go with quality soil to keep it simple. Just off the top of my head you can get:

Tent: $100-$150
    600w HID light: $150 (includes timer and hangers)
    20 gallons quality soil: $100
    4 x 5 gallongeopots: $30
    8" inline fan: $20 ($40 if you want 2)

Do a lot of research and soul searching as to what your goals are and realistic expectations. Then buy your setup to match that.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Ya dude, I just looked up the major components of that package. They're making 2 or 3 hundred dollars on you compared to if you just bought those same items retail.

5. I built mine off amazon lol, paid about 700 but it's much bigger and badder than that.

6. Htgsupply.com

They have full packages for much better prices. They are also on eBay

• Like Like x 2
  7. What about this one?

Attached Files:

8. It's 600bucks

9. Thats expensive.. just buy a tent off amazon..

10. You can get a new tent a new exhaust charcoal filter combo and a new six hundred watt hps light for less then 4hundred bucks on Amazon.

11. You can probably even add a new hydro system and still pay less then 5 bills for everything. Dont pay a hundred more dollars for some used ass shit that some dude probably bought off of amazon anyway.

12. Alright lol anyone want to line me everything I should get I'm honestly overwhelmed by how much stuff is out there

13. ok i got most those in my cart added a ph kit a apollo hanger thingie, what kind of soil should i get also i see these bottles of fox farm and stuff do i need those

14. and what about the pots and fans