New Teen Clones, Problems after transplanting...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by FirstTimer82, May 7, 2013.

1. #1 FirstTimer82, May 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2013
    Hi guys,

I have a room that I use for growing, purchased a G8-450 led light and 6 BD teens...

I've had the plants for a couple of weeks as teen clones, they came in rockwool containers... already a few days ago I noticed some spots on one of the plants... I thought it was a problem of vase, needed more space... 2 days ago I purchased new pots and new potting mix. It's an organic mix that I purchased at Home depot... I made some research and it seems as if it is a good mix with a good balanced ph.

Yesterday one of the leaves started yellowing... and this morning I have 3 plants that are not ok... 1 sagged, 1 has more spots on more leaves and one has one leaf that's turning yellow... the other 3 plants seem ok.

I am gonna post the pictures... please let me know what you want to see and I'll post it. (pictures are with pink light... if you want to see them with a normal spectrum let me know)..

I did read around a little, but I can't seem to find a solution... and I wouldn't want to kill them in the process...

I forgot to add: When they were in rockwool I would water them once a day... not too much, just to let the rockwool kinda wet. After I transplanted them I watered them.... about 2 qt of water for the 6 plants... in 2 days. I'm not sure how much water I should give them... because the plant in the corner you see that sagged got the same amount of water as the other ones that are ok...

Thank you!!

Attached Files:

2. up... any help?

3. I made some research and it's possible it's a nutrient excess... I fed them tap water... which has ph 9 and alkaline >500...

so I'll try flushing the plant with distilled water...