New Tattoos

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by xckycheezwhizx, Sep 20, 2008.

1. Got my new tattoos Wednesday. A wing coming out of each ankle, really out of 2 identical scars on each ankle from ankle surgery.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

What do you all think? :smoking:

2. wait, is one on the inside and one on the outside? :confused:

3. Both on outer sides of each foot

4. Most excellent.

5. that's two pictures of the same foot

6. lmao you're right, oops, sec i'll post pics of both.

7. haha thats it then. im not as drunk as i thought.

but me likes

8. Here's each foot's ankle tattoo (fuck I'm high, hope that makes sense)[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Sweet! Any meaning? Hermes had winged ankles and was known as "The messenger of the gods". IMO Much Love.

10. You got it right sir. Hermes is the shit. Was also a nice distraction from the surgical scars on each ankle. If you looks closely you'll notice them at there the wings begin. They were pretty damn noticable before.

11. Those are awesome :) +rep

12. really cool tatts.. i might get hermes sandals for my 3rd tatt.but i think ill go with the birds.. oh well +rep

13. Awesome, i like them tatts show more about a person :)

i've got an all shall perish tatt on my left leg and some other shit on my back

14. yea first thing i thought of was Hermes...love them..nice placement too I think the scars make them that much better, it's like you had wings surgically placed there

15. Thanks for the good reviews guys I appreciate it!:hello:

16. Ohh I was thinking about Hermes sandals next. Plan on getting the wings on the inside of my ankles as well at some point.

17. It gives you wiiiiiiiiiings!

18. Fuck man, all shall perish is badass. Have you listened to the new cd yet? Its badass.

To the OP:
    Sick tats. How much did they cost if you dont mind me asking?

19. I agree, all shall perish is pretty savage. They cost $200 for the pair.