New tattoo

Discussion in 'General' started by IgnoranceIsBliss, Dec 4, 2013.

1. Not worth it man

2. Man that lines a little crooked

:-/

Hope the artist agreed to touch that up later

What's the significance of a diamond? Been asked a hundred times already

3. Need matching one on other side

4. #24 Dankify, Dec 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2013
    Like others said, I wanna be nice... But my honest opinion. 1/101. Generic tattoo. Almost EVERYONES got some sort of diamond tattoo. 2. Really random spot, not planned out well.3. Terribly tattoo'd, the lines are shaky and the shading is a bit shoddy too.Edit: I'm sure you can find a very experienced tattoo artist to do a touchup or coverup tattoo and make it much more original and meaningful. So you're not COMPLETELY doomed bro. NEVER go for the "oh I know this guy, he'll do it cheap or free". Find someone that knows their shit. Tattoos are a part of you for the rest of your life.

5. Yea man it just ain't worth your time to attempt to save money on it IMO, you'll always end up with worse work for what you pay

6. It is a gargantuan mistake that will mentally scar children and bruise fruit.

7. If it does have a meaning he doesn't need to share and if he doesn't then that's ok too. Yeah some of the lines are shaky but it doesn't look horrible for what it is, especially if it looks the same as his Grandfathers. Not even like it's a noticeable spot and I bet for the price he paid it's pretty decent.

8. I just got my tattoo finished last night.. I would post a picture but it's on a whole other level

9. Changed my mind. Scale of 1-10, what you guys think? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1386250793.491792.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1386250811.338363.jpg

10. That's sick man.I'm not that bold personally, but if you like it that's what matters.

11. Cool, just don't leave it lonely like that :)

12. i dont think tattoos have to mean something

i want to get a tattoo of a big ass leopard on my chest doesnt mean shit except leopards look cool

13. At the end of the day its art, its visual, its got ta look good