New tattoo

Discussion in 'General' started by IgnoranceIsBliss, Dec 4, 2013.

1. What do y'all think 1-10 ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1386172666.182136.jpg

2. dope! 10/10

3. #3 shaggish, Dec 4, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2013
    Fairfax Ave!

jk but why a diamond?

4. Is this just a random tattoo that you thought would "look cool" or is there meaning behind it (if there is meaning behind it then what does it mean to you).

5. Nice shading but the linework is a little shakey.

6. Never understood why people seem to love getting diamonds tattoo'd on them. Do they mean something usually? Is it just because it's a cool design?

Not really my taste in particular but nice tattoo man, happy toking!  :smoking:

7. You got some hairy legs girl.

8. My grandpa had the same tattoo and when he passed away I decided to get it

9. No offense, but 2/10.

You need to get a new artist, lines Arnt even straight.

And I hate tattoos on legs for guys. Unless you're a girl, in which case, you desperately need to shave. Lol

10. next time give your money to someone who can draw a straight line... :hide:

11. Really crappy artwork to be honest, your artists isnt very good. Also wondering what's up with the diamond, seems kinda cheesy and wanna-be gangsta

12. weird placement...hope you're getting the rest of the leg done

13. I wanna be nice but I don't like it, and the work is average. Personally I'm spending time slowly collecting designs and ill eventually get my sleeves done each by a different artist, its better to save up rather than be skint about something that's on your skin forever

14. I would have gotten it in a different spot or way bigger.

Still, why the hell does everyone ask "Does it mean something?"

One of my tattoos means something, but the other I simply liked the design. There is nothing wrong with me getting a great tat, that I love and that other people love, even though it doesn't have "symbolic meaning."

In reality, no works can be taken beyond their text, and whatever meaning you decide to give to it are the only meanings there. Really bugs me when people think that tattoos are some mystical enchantment that has to be powerful and metaphorical.

15. Who the hell cares why he got it. It's not your body! It look pretty decent to me anyways. I think that could be a pretty sick start to a leg piece. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Its ok man i got a guy that does great cover ups

17. Its pretty decent and the shading looks legit

18. I get it, a diamond is a girls best friend and they enjoy dry humping the shit out of your leg

19. kinda random spot.. :/