New take on growing. *very differen't*

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by XZit, Jun 4, 2005.

1. Now this is a new take on growing for you new age sort of people that are into trying out odd techniques.

Supposlly there is a energy in ever person, some people can actually harness this energy.
    There was a guy on ripleys belive it or not that could take his body energy and project it through his hands and heat things up to 200 degrees!! This is true to becuase they used a thermal imaging camera to detect the temputure of his hands.

Anyhow--supposlly this energy can be fed into plants.

Heres what to try.
    When your plants are growing, litarly talk to them, stroke them, treat them like they are a pet. This will promote a positive and strong energy in the plant and as a result the plant will actually get bigger, and be better.

I know I know some of this stuff seems far fetched, but for you spirtual and new age people, and anyone whos curious--I say give it a try. Just sit down, and put your hand on the plant and think/say/concentrate on positive things and the plant growing, and flowering big. You will see results if you belive and think positivly that you will see results.

If you are a skeptic and try this--it won't work, becuase you will still disbelive until it actually works. But it won't work if you disbelive. You must belive in this energy and its powers for it to work.

Yes these ideas are far fetched for some. Understandable. But I say try it-open your heart and see what happens :D

happy growing!! :smoke: :hello:

2. I heard they like to listen to classical music too.. Has anybody heard of that?

3. yea classical music is good for the plants too
    don't forget they are living creature like humans
    but hardcore techno and psychedelic trance music gonna give more thc on your plants
    :)

4. wot about hiphop?

5. I talk to my girls every day,i think one who grows is going to talk to them at some point..... :smoke:

6. haha good thread i always talk to my plants i think its funny you posted this. I really dont think it could hurt talkin to them i mean they are just chillin all day by themselves gotta give a lil back lil rub lil touch lil feel YEAH YEAH

7. lol glad you guys agree.
    But ya-serioulsy try this idea out. It will work (as long as you belive)
    Just give it a shot :)
    lol

8. yeah, classical music, or anything with high pitched sounds, like nature sounds (Birds) ect.
    theres more on the subject on overgrow and sonicbloom.com..

its a weird theory but anything is possible, the science on marijuana has just barely begun :smoke:

9. figuring i'm weird and love my plants i'mma start have converstaion's with 'em. i'mma run to 'em for emotional support. lol.. they bitches better be there when i need 'em as a friend. haha.. crazy business.

10. Talking to yor plants is always a good idea since as you exhale you produce CO2, and that's part of what the plants need to grow well.

11. this is by far the most ridcoulous thing ive seen in awhile

12. no need to be jaded dude.
    To some people this actually works.
    Instead of redicouling the advice--maybe possibly try it out? ;) Smoke on! :smoke:

13. I agree.

You guys do know that it's a proven fact that talking to plants makes them grow bigger, right? No one really knows why, but it does.