New SYN Tallboy with Showerhead!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Vanack, Jan 3, 2012.

1. #1 Vanack, Jan 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2012
    So, I had made a thread earlier today about either a new bubbler or bong for between 120-200, and I went to my LHS and talked the owner into hooking me up.

Spent 225, a little more than I wanted to, but got a new 20" SYN Tallboy w/ Showerhead and Wafflebowl and he threw in a 4 piece grinder.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Hey I think that is a pretty good deal for 225! Enjoy the SYN!

3. Thanks guys. Cannabliss, I'll deff try and get a milk vid tonight for ya'. Just waiting on my dealer to bring my my 1/8th :D

And yeah, grinder + a nice 20" syn for 225. Couldn't say no.

4. That's a dope ass deal.
    Ps, it's a showercap, not a showerhead

5. I always knew it as showerhead and that's what my LHS owner called it >.< either way, yeah, it's a dope deal. Love it.

Haven't ripped it, got about 2 more hours to wait until I can go get my eighth.

6. It's all good buddy =] Just tryin to educate people in what they're using.
    I love showercaps, the way the bubbles fire up through the perc is siiick.

7. fuuuuck i want this baaaad

8. Haha thanks guys. I still haven't gotten to rip it, just waiting for the weed :(

9. That's always a bitch. Do some water tests before you get the herb man. That'll make your first rip out of out even better. Plus you get to watch the bubbles shoot out:bongin:

10. Nice bong man. You'll get airy airy hits from that piece

11. Thanks guys.

Yeah Surprize, I did some water tests. This thing takes like no water to work. It's sick.

12. Hope you got a chance to use it or get to use it soon.
    That piece is so nice.

13. Thanks man. I'll be using it Friday at the latest, hittin' up my bro's little get together. Will be fun.