New Syn MINI Showehead!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Stickyicky1014, Dec 4, 2011.

1. Well finally it was payday and i decided it was time to upgrade the bong! I had been scouting a week or two prior and already knew which LHS i was going to make a purchase in just because they have the largest selection of high high quality stuff. The showerhead has always had my attention but i never wanted to drop 300 plus tax on a bong. So i walk in the store and the last one i sae a week ago when i was there was still on the shelf! She said it was at 300. But we all know the price tag at a headshop 99% is NEVER the final price lol. So she said because i was very nice and she could tell i knew about glass she would give me the 15% discount which i was very pleased because on alll prior purchases on high quality pieces suh as PH(X) PURE TORO best ive gotten was the 10% discount. Came out to 255! but then i forgot about tax :( But hey 270 out the door and they Alsooo had a holiday sale for each 100 dollar you spend its a free item! E.X spend 100 get a free bowl
    spend 200 get a free super size cannafresh jar
    and so on and so on

so i got a free cannafresh jar with my LHS logo on it and i was going to buy one that day aswell saved me another 25 dollars. I left a happy man

PICS:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. i havent logged onto aol since like '99 so i cant see dem pix