New Syn i got today

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by PuFyy, Aug 31, 2012.

1. Paid 250 and upgraded from the standard downstem

Attached Files:

2. oh and he threw in some of these diffuser beads, does anyone know if they work?

3. diffuser beads are cool. I go out of my way for them, but I use them when head shops throw them in for free. nice glass though man! I like the ashcatcher. :)

4. Anyone got ideas for a name?

5. Flip L cause its an L flipped

6. I was looking for something less slanted but they didn't have any. I nearly went with a bubbler but did like how the bowl was above the mouth piece

7. Thanks man, they had 30 percent off A/C's so i decided to get cop one

8. Not sure what I said that was complicated...

9. Nice glass. is that a dome perc? also... im sure that ac works fine, but its a 90degree... you need a 45degree.

10. diffuser beads = waste of time....

be smart and don't waste your time

11. Yes that is a dome perc

12. Name it Wang Chung.

13. I have the same piece with a blue sticker! I didn't get an ashcatcher or anything, but the straight tube with the dome perc and a bong bag ran me $150, so I'd say you got a pretty fair price if the a/c is included in that $250.

14. Yeah the 250 includes the AC, I also upgraded the downstem

15. the ash catcher is for a 90* Degree Joint and your bong requires an ash catcher with a 45* Degree Joint. Doesn't it feel awkward when lighting the bong? the slide is like pointed away from you and if the bud was packed loosely in the bowl or over filled it seems like it would likely fall out... just my 2 cents tho

16. No, I thought the same thing but its actually quite nice because i tilt the bong back towards me when I hit it

17. does the bong not have a tree arm peculator towards the top of it?

18. no it does not, that's an ice pinch

19. looks like it'd be way too easy to tip over; I'd be scared if i were you haha.
    both pieces are amazing but mann like people have already said do yourself a huge favor and get a 45 degree ashcatcher