New SYN fixed stem

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by GrizzlyJ, Mar 28, 2010.

1. Just picked up a new SYN fixed stem with a showerhead perc. The hits are amazing, and come with such little effort. I will be picking up a trash catcher here in a few weeks to compliment it :)

[​IMG]

2. Is that a water level indicator or green water?

3. Green water =)

4. Nice how much did you cop the tube for and how think?

5. Picked it up off ALT, and im very impressed with it. Im coming from a draggy tree/dome daily driver, and its amazing how easy the hits are drawn. I cant say enough about how impressed i am with it. SYN is making some legit stuff.

6. Not sure I understand what ALT is?

7. It's an online glass shop. You can get banned for linking other websites within this forum.

Welcome to the SYN train, my friend. What a wonderful ride it is. :bongin:

8. aqualabtechonolgies

and nice tube man

9. the south will rise!

10. QFT

Anyone have any advice syn ashcatchers? Im looking for an ashcatcher, but not bound by syn. All of the Syn fixed stems i see on here on GC have toro catchers, they must be onto something.

11. Nice pick up bro, can't wait to have a bongmitzfah at my place for marley fest :)

12. Rasta ice!

[​IMG]

13. sick tube bro milk shots???:smoke:

14. ive been lookin at those on ALT too, i really want one but dont got the money yet

15. That looks sick as hell! how tall is that thing?

Fixed stems are always the best.

16. Its 21 inches

17. Trashcatchers are the way to go on syn fixed stems imo...i had this setup on mine before my room mate broke it...

[​IMG]

Although, adding the a/c significantly increased the drag i thought, just since there was almost zero drag to start with so i personally preferred ripping my fixed stem without an a/c. But the trashcatcher does do a good job at keeping the tube clean and filtering your rip a bit more.

Syn's a/c's in my opinion are worth looking at though, as i just copped this bad boy for 250$ last week for my illadelph & syn beakers and it is fucking amazing

[​IMG]

Now, yes it does have more drag than a trashcatcher, but its absolutely amazing how little it does add...

18. Ive been looking around, and i realised that im going to need a 180 degree angle like your toro. Are they hard to come by?