Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New swear words?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by luvableBIC, Mar 23, 2011.

1. #1 luvableBIC, Mar 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2011
    aiight GC ive noticed that among my friends when we are blazing we always jokingly swear at eachother ,just any normal person does among frineds,but anyways ive recently really started to noticed what we actually call eachother and the names we call eachother we would have never thought of when sober. So my question to you guys is if you have any new swear words or combonations of swear words that you call eachother when high and if you do what is it that you say?

2. fuck you in the tithole
    cuntnose
    cuntitty
    :p

3. dude what the heck does that mean haha

4. blivit- ten pounds of sh*t in a 5 pound bag.

5. you say it about someone when you think there full of shit

6. you have succesfuly peaked my curiosity,would you mind explaining to me how one goes about putting 10 pounds of said shit into a 5 pound bag,assuming you mean that the bag can hold 5 pounds of stuff and or shit?

7. you'll have to ask your parents, sonny.

8. not really new, or swear words but.

ill call someone, count cockula, cock jockey, duke dick-in-ass, a fetus (had some people give us weird looks and laugh in an airport)

also we pronounce cock, cawk, it just seems more obscene.

9. i need to put some of my words up here to i just remembered.

hamosaxuaal mather facker(one of my friends has an acsent that sounds like that)
    piglicking whorebag
    slithering semen guzzeling cock munch
    a rabid rapist

10. none of those words are new.

11. they cant talk right now because i tried putting them in a 5 pound bag,which didnt work too well kind sir

12. the combonation of the words is,so that counts too

13. i tried but ive just been laying in my bed because for some reason im unusually energetic and i have nothing else to do so im just going to sit on here until i get tired.

14. two-faced douche-nozzle?
    twatbreath?
    taint-face?
    Willem Dafoe raping your mother...?
    :rolleyes:

15. shit man idk why man but that word just makes laugh when i look at it,what is a poonslew anyways?:D

16. It's a pussy-ass bitch-made ass-hat.

17. aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaahahaha YES!!!!!!!!!

that's what lol means