New Stuff

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Phyll, Jan 12, 2004.

1. Attached Files:

2. Ballast and all. Just screw 'em in.

Attached Files:

3. some specs

Attached Files:

4. for what it's worth

Attached Files:

5. Not ready for HPS just yet...I love these things!

Attached Files:

6. Yeah i've used them lights before. Not start to finnish so i can't give you much info. But they don't work. If you use a couple of them with only a few plants you should be fine. Good luck.

7. I would use these in bigger numbers if I had the space. I keep getting better results from grow to grow. I can get up to 3 oz. dried/cured buds with smaller CFL's than the ones shown in the pics. I'm going to have the next grow flowering under 20,000 lumens in a 2.5 x2.5 sq. ft. area in a 6 gallon planter. I'm hoping finish with 6 females @ 12 weeks total (4/8). Temperature is easy to control all the way around with these and a little 10" fan. My set-up is so flexible I can adjust the positions and locations of all the different sized fixtures/bulbs no matter how the plants grow. It's an agile set-up and very stealthy. If you want to be as stealthy as possible go with CFL's. I think I can improve on bud density with the increase in warm white lumens from these new bulbs. I'll be shooting 20,000 lumens using only 280 actual watts and I will harvest primo buds. Too hot is never too cool, I always say.