New stuff for Taco Bell!

Discussion in 'General' started by Ghosthunter1288, Jun 15, 2011.

1. Have you seen the new Dorito Taco coming out? called the "Loco Taco" or some shit. Gonna be coming around superbowl time, it's going to be another box deal. SO EXCITED OHMYGAWD?!!!!:smoke::yummy:

2. Get money, spend on indica, get teh munchies, eat taco bell, get fat, get money, spend on sativa, go exercise, get thin, repeat.

3. Oh fck that reminds me.....crunchwraps are 99c this week!

4. I got food poisoning from Taco Bell like, 4-5 years ago. Haven't eaten there since.

5. But hell yeah, I'm excited haha, it's a hard shell taco only it's a dorito!!!

6. personally id rather make a walking taco with a bag of doritos. this sounds so.....synthetic? itll probably make good drunk food though

7. Same here, I don't know if it was food poisoning or not but I was eating a crunchwrap supreme and I forgot to tell them no tomatoes and lettuce... but I was high so I ate it anyways. Started having that watery mouth and then threw up. Haven't ate there since...I still cringe if I think about that nasty tomatoe and lettuce crunchy taste....:(

8. of all the things they put into the taco bell food (their meat is like 50% sand, they got busted last year for not having meat that is legally edible) the tomatos and lettuce are what made you puke?

9. Taco Bell.... repulsive.

10. ewww how fucking fat are you lol

11. One time I made nachos whilst high, but used Doritos instead of normal chips. It was the greatest concoction ever. EVER. But Taco Bell? Gross...

12. 99 cent Crunchwrap Surpemes all week!!!!!

13. Yup. I don't like eating vegetables at fast food places..tomatoes, lettuce, onion.. It's not fresh at all and tastes like shit.

14. That's right folks! For 99 cents you to can have diarrhea! Limited time offer here, so don't pass up.

15. compared to rest of the high quality produce that goes into the food there lol

16. Rectum Rockets.

17. Dorito taco sounds great.IDK i've never gotten sick off of Taco Bell's food....but then again I stand up when I pee.:rolleyes:

18. I lost 22 pounds over the past month, didn't even hit the gym up once. I'll pass on the fast food for a bit.

19. no thanks, i like my beef from cows, not from ground up talking chihuahuas.

20. I've never heard this much excitement about getting diabetes and gastric cancer a year in advance before