New Strobel Slide!!! (PICS!!!)

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by hazeydays, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Thanks for the comments man, this bowl ran me $100.00 shipped first class to my door.
    I think almost all of the 14.5 bowls are sold but if you PM me ill tell you where to look for them!

Thanks man!:wave:

2. It's starting to fill in so well, i'll have to take some shots soon on a bongo

3. Dude thats such a nice piece of glass you have...we have RooR and stuff similar to RooR but nothing like that...I would give anything own a piece like that...it's absolutely amazing....I WANT !!!!!!!!!!!

4. man thats pretty ill

5. Very nice, my friend.

And on the previous page, someone mentioned a Strobel Mini for $275. I would grab that shit in a heartbeat if I had the chance.

6. The Strobel tube looks fucking sick too, with the bong water in the bottom and everything.. just looks awesome. I'm lovin my slide too

7. Gorgeous slide, hazeydays.

Thanks for sharing.

Rep+

8. Yeah that was me... he posted a picture where there was more beach work towards the top, the ones im talkin about are worked like that around the ice pinches and clear up top.

If I had the money, you wouldve been seeing pics of it haha.

9. Well there are some still around on the site I think, they might all be sold out though! PM me if you wanna check some out for yourself!

Thanks Trikky! This definitely takes my slides into a different realm of headies, I really love it

Post some shots!!!

Thank you very much Chillax:wave:

10. Damn bro thats nice, like it. +rep.

11. That is one sweet slide, very nice.

12. Thanks MWK! Now we gotta just toss a few of your headies in there and give it a whirl eh eh eh?;)

Haha noted! A bunch of people have said "oooo nemo" when they picked it up so I might just name it that
    Thanks!:smoking: