New Strains

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by CloudsOfTHC, Apr 18, 2017.

1. What's a new strain for you that you've tried recently & how was the high?
    Mine would be glue #9, it was great long body and head high chocolate disiel smell.

2. My dispensary uses bullshit strain names. I just bought something called "United airlines" That's a bullshit name if i ever heard it.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. i'm growing some truck stop cookies from jaws, cookie monster x purple diesel that i'm pretty excited about, my first venture into anything gsc..

4. Cookie Monster x Purple Diesel sound great. I'm sure it's going to give off a nice aroma once buds start forming

5. I know right I have been to the dispensary and seen two diff. Jars diff. Name same weed. You have to know the smell and the way something looks to confirm it is..

I

6. i'm also doing martian kush by dna, martian mean green x i think og18..
    this kid i worked with went to amsterdam a few years ago and when he got back, he couldn't shut up about martian mean green that he smoked while he was there.. i'll see how it goes, so far it's way out vegg'ing the tsc's from jaws..

7. Where you get the Martian kush?

8. Yeah that shit will probably kick your ass hahaha

9. yes it was good weed. Paid $40 for an eighth.

10. Yes, I have seen that too. One dispensary bought some fire SFV kush and changed the name to PR and charged an extra $5 a gram for it.

11. i got beans, probably from the attitude or something like that.. these were fems..

12. ooooops, looks like they're sold out at the vault..

13. it's sold out at the attitude as well, i'll keep looking to see if i can find it in stock anywhere..

14. Sounds like a law suit waiting to happen.

• Like Like x 1
  15. i did find this though..
    Description
    Double Alien 18 is derived from a cross of The OG #18 and Martian Kush strains to produce an indica dominant variety of cannabis with an award-winning pedigree. DNA's test grows of this strain - conducted in their legal climate - showed shorter than average plants with rock hard buds and larger than average yields. Double Alien 18 has a very pronounced flavour which leans heavily toward the OG #18 with a hint of the cup-winning Martian Mean Green as an aftertaste. Double Alien 18 is a very potent and flavoursome strain - DNA Genetics have high hopes for competition silverware from this little lady.

looks pretty close to the martian kush, only it's crossed back again to the og18.. not sure but it says it's more like the og18 and not the martian mean green, could still be worth checking out though.

16. Martian kush and Martian mean green are in stock at midweeksong, but it makes me skeptical. Why do they have them and not attitude or such. How long have they had them I wonder also. Never used Midweeksong. I've ordered from several places, not them tho...

• Like Like x 1
  17. You are growing some fire, I hope all goes well keep us updated

• Like Like x 1
  18. Midweek are legit.

They were having CC problems though, I dont know if they have found a new pathway.

• Like Like x 1
  19. that's what i had thought as well lucky, but i wasn't 100% sure so thought i'd wait for someone like you to come along first, lol..