New strains to try

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by CaptainFalcon, Aug 9, 2010.

1. Hey, I know there are probably 100 of these threads, but I searched and couldn't find them, I apologize. My question is, whats a strain that has abnormal leaf and bud colors during growth? Yield is not an issue, i dont care if I just get an ounce, I want something to spice up my grow area. Also, for anyone who has grown Granddaddy Purple, in your experience did you get significant coloring? I know coloring has nothing to do with potency, I just think it would be a fun experience to grow colored strains. After my next crop, I plan on growing bubblegum, either Red, New York, or Sour Diesel, GDP or an indica purple, and a plant that just looks unique (weird growth characteristics, coloring etc...). I already have Orange Krush, LSD, Grapefruit, Orange Kush, Banana Kush, and a local super sativa in veg, so I have some time to make my decision.
    can anybody help me out? Or link me to a thread where this has been discussed, i must be using the wrong keywords or something, im sure there are a ton of these.