Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Strain

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by root2vest, Aug 5, 2011.

1. This is new, the boys have been playing with this for awhile.. bro stopped by today with a sample..

there calling it Purple Star or Sensi Kush..lol :confused_2:

They took a female Purple kush and a Male sensi star and they banged..

purple kush x Sensi Star

:smoke: :metal:

Attached Files:

2. looks dank, enjoy

3. roll a blunt with that shit

4. Dammmnn

5. That looks like good shit.

6. LOL I dunno if it's because I'm high, but I stared at that rock on emote for like ten minutes and was dieing laughing. xD

On track: Nice weed bro, looks dank as fuck!

7. #7 root2vest, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    It's funny eh. The I don't know one is hilarious too. Guy just shrugging his shoulders.

8. Looks like some dense and dank bud.

9. Holy shit he's shrugging his shoulders I never realized that lmao thanks I always thought it was some guy shaking his head between 2 walls.

10. Looks like marijuana to me. Looks good but not really any different than my last 10 pickups.

Enjoy the smoke.

11. The exact same thing happened to me a while back :smoke:

& yeah man, that weed looks dank! Enjoy :smoking: