Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Strain : Super Sour Kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by wunschshrek, Nov 10, 2007.

1. Hey Guys,

Some of you may remember from a previous post of mine, I have a friend who is a big time grower in MA. His last hybrid strain that he bred was called "SuperStrain", and you can see the pictures of that in my history.

Anyway, he just recently bred a new strain, which he is calling "Super Sour Kush", it is a hybrid of - Super Silver Haze x NYC Sour Diesel x Jupiter Kush.

I am not getting it until tuesday of next week, but I had him send me a teaser picture of the bud, so I can see what I am expecting to pick up.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Only picture he sent me, I had to twist his arm to send me the picture. This guy is kinda weird with the bud growing lol, but it's his passion (he wouldn't even tell me the genetic make-up of his last strain)

Anyway, I will have a ton more pictures of this when I get it in my hands on tuesday / wednesday.

2. Thats awesome man. That looks like some dank nugs. Enjoy that shit homie :smoking:

3. Trich city. Such a tease.

4. It looks a little leafy though right? That was my only problem with that shot, I hope they are not all real leafy.

I gotta buy this guy a good pair of manicuring scissors.

5. Excited to see a new pickup thread from you, it seems like its been a while. I really wouldn't care about the leafyness of bud lookin like that, it's crazy-blizzard-white!

:bongin:

6. Super Sour Kush eh? Lookin tasty bro.

7. Yeah I lost my main connect a few weeks back, got ripped off for a few thousand and he disappeared off the face of the earth.

Im actually about to start farming again, just bought 3 1000 W lights, just waiting on everything to arrive and I gotta build my ebb and flow hydroponics system. But yeah, until my grow starts giving me buds, I won't be picking up to much bud sadly =(

I am getting a few zones of this though, so I will be set for a bit. I don't pace myself though, and sometimes it just goes up in smoke a little to fast.

8. Got his lazy ass to send me a full bud shot, adding it to the first post now

9. sounds good.

10. You always pick up the bomb, so I can only imagine what this stuff is like. Keep on keepin on, man!

11. Good to see you around man. And you already know that bud looks crazyy.

Sucks about your connect though. My boy (dominicano) just went to Adam and recently came back. He was all happy and shit that he got to go there. Few days later his roommate is gone out of nowhere and $16,000 in work and dough is gone. To make it all worse, he's on probation and said he can't do anything right now. Dude carries around a piece everywhere though lol

Life goes on, but that fucking sucks.

12. Looks hella dank to me. But then again you never post anything but dank.

13. i wish i knew a big time grower..... that bud is crazy lookin let us knowhow it smokes

14. Damn that looks liek sum nice ass weed, and those genetics sound delicous. haha i expect a full smoke report and sum more pics when u get those zones.

15. Haha long time no see.. well no pickups in a while but thats ok. Good to see you gettin some good stuff man. That bud looks very good :D

16. i'd smoke the shit out of those leaves.

17. Looking great, I'm always interested to see new strains. Tell us how she smokes!