Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Strain, Obama Kush

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Saiko, Jan 26, 2009.

1. is it a hybrid strain?

(hoping nobody made that joke yet)

2. Yeah seriously if one of you stupid assholes actually thinks this is a strain,..

Just because someone names their weed dosen't make it a strain. Before it was dubbed, "obama kush", it was a real strain that had real genetics. A strain has specific characteristics that make it that strain. Obviously there are different phenos of the same strain, but theyre not entirely different and are still the same strain.

So sure, you have a bag called Obama kush but please let it be clear...This is not a strain.

Probably some bomb OG or something:confused:

Oh and I've had delivery service, thats not the first.

Enjoy your weed that someone put their stamp on! It looks reallly bomb so unless you paid extra for the name, nice pick up:hello:

3. hahahaha one time when i sold some herb to some people that slang to their own clientele i told them it was some super dank shit called manbush and it was dank and they were all like wow thats pretty dank and now a whole bunch of kids think they're smoking my manbush lmfao. i was high and had to tell them that with a straight face.

4. "quit lippin' my manbush, dude!"
    "sorry man"
    "don't you fucking slobber on my manbush"

5. Wow i love all the jokes towards obama because he is black...Chicken...kool-aid, Really?

6. hahaha im black and i hope it tastes like watermelon that would be dope as fuck.. mann i was just waiting for an obama strain i knew it would come:hello:

7. that's cool and all except delivery services are legal in CA for med users so it's very likely that it's legit bud

8. I'm black, and you know I never really considered those to be offensive. A lot of Asian people eat rice, a lot of Spanish people eat tortillas, a lot of black people eat chicken, no biggie.

9. Thats what I was assuming. It is just the name that gets people interested. But at the end.. the bud still got me super duper high :wave:

10. hahaha i really want to try some, what is it a cross of? if it was me breeding it would be motivation X OG kush

motivation for the hope and change, OG because Obama is an OG :smoke:

11. and us white boys just eat everything in the kitchen :smoke:

12. Haha thats all that matters right?:smoke:

13. Concurred, its not even THAT danky. In order for bud to be presidential I think it should blind me with trichs.

14. i was under the assumption that you just bought some half-smoked kush

15. "just cause I eat chicken and watermelon, they think something's wrong with me, if you don't like chicken and watermelon, motherfucka there's something wrong with you"

I'm white and chicken is the staple of my diet...mmm, I just gotta figure out a good way to fry it at home. God that sounds so good right now... :smoking:

haha word

16. Everyone is saying they want to see it...I want to smoke that shit!

17. weed that will actually make you stupid, lol jk

18. Is there a reason it's called obama kush? it isnt black obviously... lol, maybe it gives you SUPER HOPE AND MAKES YOU WANNA CHANGE!:p

19. Sadly.. I finished the last of my Obama. Everytime I smoked it with friends, I was always like.. "Are you ready for some change?" and we would all smoke more ahaha