Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Strain, Obama Kush

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Saiko, Jan 26, 2009.

1. I'm just waiting to get off work so I can try it out

2. Only half.

3. Looks good man hope you have fun tokin'

~Kroovy

4. I got the stash! I tried taking pictures of it but its still kinda blurry. Any tips on how to make the picture look awesome? Like lighting.

It smells awesome and it looks really nice

5. what kind camera you using like a camera phone?

just increase the brightness and hold the camera steady till the shots not blurry....

does is smell like obama?!?!

6. haha. we call it cream. used in a sentence

" yo man, cream that shit"

7. I don't think I'm going to be telling another man to cream anything.

8. My homie just got some "obubba kush" from the club.
    he said its super dank.

9. If Obama smelled like weed, meeting him would probably be awkward for most people, ha ha.

10. obama smelling like weed?

i asked if the weed smelled like obama? :rolleyes:

11. Wait, they actually have delivery services??

12. Just like in Half Baked. Some times they guarantee within 30 minutes depending on the time of day.

13. What exactly does 'Lying empty suit politician' smell like? :rolleyes:

14. Yeah there really are delivery services.

15. damn i would like to smoke obama kush with obama and trip

16. I prefer my Nixon Haze.

17. theres a rule. nothing that has to do with smokin is gay. unless there is a penis involved.

18. I always thought that would be amazing when I watched that movie but never thought they were real. How do you find one and how do they not get busted? Too bad there aren't any in my suburban area.:(

19. most of the delivery services i have heard of tend to require some sort of referral system. the only way to find one is to have a friend who is willing to hook you up.

20. I'll have to grow it out of my Obama chia pet right after I hang myself lol.,