Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New strain Halloween + pics

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by CaliCoast, Oct 4, 2007.

1. Attached Files:

2. Looks like the bomb to me! +Rep for the Halloween Weed.

3. Anybody smoke this strain before or heard of such a strain?

4. After reading your review of this strain I want to get some. Delicious looking bud.

5. I had a steady supply of this stuff for a month or two last year around Halloween, I think it's the only time of year it's around......VERY good stuff though, i wish i could find it again. +REP for the dank nuggets! :D

6. nice nugget bro! ive heard of it, but never had the pleasure of smoking. what is the indica to sativa ratio? i may have to look into maybe getting some seeds for a later date haha...

7. I think that Halloween may be 100% indica but don't quote me on this. I think you might have to find a clone for this or a very very special connection for seeds cause I don't think they are available commercially. I could be wrong.

8. nice lookin bud u got there, +rep

9. Thats some nice stuff. I had some from the one of the 818 clinics over the summer. I remember it was like 45 an 1/8 and got me nice and high.

10. Yea they call that shit goop at my local clinic and it is crazy it gets me so fucked up 1 or 2 hits tops and im gone for a while

11. Happy Halloween blades! Thought I would bump this old ass thread cause there is nothing like blazing a bowl of Halloween on Halloween.

12. Ya, especially when Halloween looks like that.

13. Happy halloween from a Toi too =]

That bud would hit the spot right now, i got some twreck yesterday and i plan on puffing a good amount today.

14. Happy Halloween! Im gonna check around to see if anybody has any of that Halloween bud around here. Thanks for bumping this and making me aware!

@ CaliCoast: Where along the coast do you live?

15. damn thats some spoooooooooky lookin bud!

16. Lol thats the medical bud I picked up.

17. isnt it a little convenient for halloween bud only to be around on halloween? lol

18. I bought an eigth of that a couple weeks ago and saved it for today. delicious pot!