NEW STRAIN GROW JOURNAL (indoor/outdoor)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by MWORGANICSPACETEA, Mar 11, 2017.

1. #1 MWORGANICSPACETEA, Mar 11, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2017
    Hey everyone! This is my like fourth or fifth time growing from seeds and clones. So I'm not very experience but I do feel like I've read an awful lot and researched quite a bit (about a year or so) before I germed my first seeds.

Here is the product of my last grow [​IMG]
    This had been pollinated with a stranger in the group a rouge male made it in the flower room for right past my attention and I left for a week came back to my whole crop pollinated -_-
    Anyhow I have these seeds they are half "Bubblegum" from MSNL and the other is bag seed I'm guessing so I have unknown genetics but I have 12 cups or so more coming everyday as the other seeds pop open and expose a tap root
    Most of the cups are filled with coco pellets from the store I threw a bunch in a tub with water until they broke up and expanded they are the jiffy pot brand I think
    So coco for medium and ph tap water at 6.0 or so

Here is everything now [​IMG]

This is a home made propagate box I just threw together it's simpler than the ones you buy because you can put any size seedling or clone in this box and keep high humidity an can use different containers different times! So it's easy for me
    The light is a 600w (285) actually full spectrum 12 band led light . Kicks ass for young seedlings and early stages of veg
    They will be going under a dimmable 1000w 8" air cooled hood like this setup here I have
    [​IMG]

2. [​IMG]
    Humidity kept dropping to quick from just sprays so I stuck a small humidifier in there. Another reason bigger is better!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. dude i have to ask you a question just grew bubblegum auto from msnl and want to get your experience behind this, what do you think, is this how she should look straight after harvest ? i grew for 61 days seed to harvest with cfl's and has currently been drying for 2 days DSC00405.JPG

4. i really don't know what it is supposed to look like i just hope i didn't cut too early as my magnifying loupe was dogshit

5. Yeah that was very close to what mine looked like yours looks way better though haha

6. With the autos I kinda gave up I rather have photo period you can train them more and you control the veg/flower

• Like Like x 1
  7. thank god !!!!!! lol i thought i cut it too early cause it lost abit of smell after 2 days but is really sticky when squeezed and stinks so i kept the faith as it has been 2 days and still wet, what did it smoke like man taste,high ?

8. got 5 mazar free from msnl photo's might give them a go next tbh

9. gonna dry for about a week i think then jar it, i am over the moon i found someone who grew this strain from msnl could only find the 00seed strain review i will follow ya man if thats cool?

10. Since most of my crop got pollinated I chopped it early no flush and I mean 3 weeks early I had to shut down my grow where I was new place now but make sure u dry in 45-55% humidity for 5-7 days if it's to dry in the air it will smell like hay for ever haha

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Hey guys here's an update.

So I have 4 that have sprouted in two days I'm numbering them 1,2,3 etc as they pop up
    Around week 4-6 I'm going to take clones and flowering to identify sex of each unknown plant
    Then whatever is female will be kept any males will be culled out [​IMG]

12. Update!! I woke up this morning to 9 total that have sprouted . This is my first time not having to pull off any stuck on seeds . Like the shell of the seed that sometimes gets stuck on the cotyledon leaves
    I germinated these seeds in water for 24 hours , tapped each seed to see if they sink if they do they going into the paper towel method style of germinating

So I have had all but 2 pop in in coco and 0 in soil. [​IMG]
    Temperatures and humidity has been great!! Staying 75 degrees give or take 1 or 2 and humidity has Ben no less that 70% so very good so far!!

13. How did your BG end up turning out ? Smell like hay still?

14. Update!

So on day day 4 which was 3-14-17 I gave "2 seedling a tiny fish fertilizer just I see it's effects. I mean a drop or two per cup. Haven't seen anything yet but maybe in a week or so it will have a jump in growth .
    One or two more popped up too! I haven't watered any yet. Only #2

I will check in again in a few days

15. [​IMG]
    Here's a picture from this morning day 5

16. USING H3AD FORMULA! This is not my formula this is "IRONHEADS"

i just placed an order for a bunch of stuff mostly nutrient related items
    GH FLORA MICRO AND BLOOM
    CAL MAG
    PH PEN
    TDS METER
    AIR POTS
    COCO BRICK
    IM RUNNING STRAIGHT COCO SO I CAN USE LESS NUTES
    EPSOM SALT
    ROOT EXCELL
    15ml SYRINGES
    PH UP AND DOWN WITH THE TESTING FLUID
    MYCORRIHZAI FUNGI
    CANNAZYM

17. [​IMG][​IMG]
    Coming along great so far no nutrients used other than a super died down fish emulsion feeding on #2
    Just tap water and teaspoon of vinegar to lower ph to roughly 6.0

• Like Like x 1
  18. Looking awesome dude. Good luck and happy growing.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Thank you !! Good luck to you as well I'm running into a small problem now already!!