new strain for my garden

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by myles117, Dec 25, 2007.

1. merry christmas everyone! I hope everyone has a great day and all are well. Im starting up this thread because I finally have money from christmas and am going hydro! I am getting the AeroFlo2 20 site by general hydroponics. Also, I will be ordering one or two new strains for the setup and I wanna hear your advice. I want a very hardy, high yielding strain that will take some abuse from my beginner blunders. I think i will go with Nirvana seeds cuz they are affordable for me. So the question is, what strain will love the system and take sum abuse if/when i screw something up along the way. Any advice is awesome and i can't wait to get this thing going.:hello:

2. anyone have any suggestions? just lookin for a very hardy plant that does well in hydro. :confused:

3. i have white widow already and am growing it in soil. Isn't it famous for being super sensitive to over fertilizing? So far, it has not done well in soil for me. I am looking for a hands downeasy as hell strain to grow. I an afraid if i try white widow cuttings in the system, i will kill them because i am so new to hydro and all it has to offer.

4. Go to www.amsterdammarijuanaseeds.com Look for the name Caramelicious. It should be one the first page at the bottom. Ive ordered from them before and ha no problems. PEACE!

5. sounds good but their seeds are expensive. im poor after i buy the new system so the seeds gotta be cheap

6. Check out Mandala seeds. They are super cheap, and have been proven potent and easy to grow. Yup, Mandala.

7. Let me tell ya bro, buying a new system just to put cheap genetics in it is a setup for mediocre results.. What you probly should do is just clone your white widow and throw those in your new areo thing, then use that next cut to get you some new genetics.. If I was going to recommend something I'd probly say for on www.seedboutique.com and get dutch passion's master kush, or something like that.. sure it'll cost you 100 bucks.. but it'll be well worth waiting and just using your white widow until then, rather than getting unworthy genetics for your new areo unit... Either way, good luck... too bad your not in the northwest or I could give ya some clones....

8. thanks everyone. the snow white sounds awesome but isn't it very close to white widow? i was thinking something to contrast the white widow. Mandala seeds seems like a great bank and i have seen the results with my own eyes. I love satori lol. And lastly, i agree, i should wait and buy very high quality seeds but at this point i just want a strain that will survive my gauranteed blunders starting my hydro career. I could clone the widows but they are so sensitive to nutes and ph and i don't want to kill them.

9. You seem very picky (like me) lol. I like to do camparisons, factoring in price, yield, ease of grow, and type i.e. sativa, indica or hybrid. But if your extremely on a budget go with the local seeds in your regular 1/8th to get some trial and error. Dont really suggest messing up seeds that you have to buy. Good Luck

P.S I would suggest Master Kush. Deliciously excellent. :D

10. hey guys thanks for posting on the thread but this is mad old. I started this 8 months ago wen i was lookin for a second strain which I ended up picking jock horror when I eventually ordered seeds. Check out my journal sumtime, I have a bunch of strains going now. :)

11. Jock Horror?!?! :confused: It sounds HEAVENLY!!!

12. i always wanted to grow herijuana from sannies seeds

13. this thread was 8 months old to the day yesterday.

14. yeah lol, it was dead but sumone posted on it an bumped it back to the top. You can check out my current grow with the link in my sig. Wat is this herijuanna you speak of? I am interested