New Strain! Autoflower hydro grow daily journal.

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by AZHYDROGRO, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Hey everyone

I will be documenting my grow from seed to cured with daily detailed entries covering everything from nutes used to lighting and so on... Please feel free to post any comments during the grow and bare with me through any dumb questions or issues that arise.

Im excited for a successful harvest but I'm gonna need you guys through the process as this will be my first true attempt Thank you to all who contribute passionately through these forums. Now let's unlock some phenos from this mystery girl and get to growing!

2. Day 1
    Born 6/18/20
    Maple Bar Auto from Purple City Genetics
    Starting this seed off with my successful germination method but of course always testing new methodology. Im using the great white fungi and sprinkled some on the seed with a small amount of nutrient rich water. I'm trying sensigro part a and b with perfect pH. I'm curious how well the pH buffer holds so we'll see. After the seed stopped floating, I moved it to my trusty paper towel method for germination.

P.S. the ppm was around 200 after adding recommended Nutrient levels of sensi. It spiked to the 400s after adding the great white fungus. Hopefully this won't be an issue. I read that you can't get any lockout or toxicity from overdosing mycorrhizae but I have no clue lol if that's true lol.

Attached Files:

3. i'm a little confused.

you dont need to give your uncracked or barely cracked seed 400ppm of nutrient.

you said its an experiment though right?

in that case good luck,

i'lll follow along.