Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.
  1. Hey guys I'm new to smoking but I know a lot about cannabis and all of its benefits and shit. So can you give me some tips and tricks on what you've learned over the years? I don't want advice on weed itself but advice on actually smoking. So thanks in advance fellow stoners!!

2. Gravity bongs are the best things to ever exist.

3. Pack one hit bowls, ie. Fill the bowl with just enough for 1 hit.

I find that is the most efficient if you have dank.

4. I'm pretty new and I just go with the flow. Smoke when I want to smoke get more when I run out. If you haven't already try joints. They are a lot better than blunts. If you can try to find friends with the same interest in weed as you do and it'll all be good :)

5. You really prefer joints to blunts? I think that's the first time i've heard that lmao

6. You must not be from around here. I prefer blunts, but I see alotta hate on them.

7. Invest in a good water pipe ASAP.

8. CHANGE THE BONG WATER EVERY DAY!
    The most important thing lol

Don't try to substitute other liquids for water on a bong, especially things with alcohol, carbonation, or sugar. Perrier is not a good idea. If you want flavor try a drop or two of an extract, or juicyrips bong flavors.

Don't smoke out of cans, don't smoke out of paper that's not meant for rolling, don't smoke pipe resin from weed, resin from oil/wax/shatter can be reclaimed though.

Do experiment with fruit and vegetables pipes, creating a classic apple pipe is a rite of passage into stonerdom.

9. Eat mango before smoking

10. Never smoke aluminum foil or cans, never buy from someone (unless you REALLY trust them) that doesn't weigh your shit out right in front of you, invest in some good glass early on, and hemp wick makes that much of a difference.

11. Smoking out of glass is fun, but i roll an occasional joint or blunt.

12. Never mix tobacco with weed. //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/wacko.png

That shit kills, and takes away most of the flavour. IMHO of course.

Get a vape, or smoke a pure weed blunt, just make sure you enjoy the taste and smell.... Then let the lady do her thang.

//static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/smileys-passing-joint.gif

13. When passing around a bowl/ blunt with friends, PASS THE WEED BEFORE YOU START TELLING A STORY.

14. Always have water, one day you won't have any water then you'll smoke that one-hitta quitta and when you cough up your lungs you will wish you had that water [​IMG]

15. Get and keep good connections, and enjoy!

jah!.*d$8[​IMG]

16. This is all good advice. Be careful with your weed and buy in bulk. Blunts and joints are a waste. You should look into edibles, it's easier than you think. You can make cannabutter which u can use on anything bread to tea. It's a better high and it is the most convienent. Oh and always carry water with u when u smoke.

17. Oh and big thing stay away from sweets before u smoke, u want a low blood sugar level. Eat fatty foods to increase ur high and drink sweets if u r to stoned.