New stemless tube

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by P.L.U.R., Mar 21, 2009.

1. #1 P.L.U.R., Mar 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2009
    got this 7mm 18.8 stemline blue dot last night with a free $50 case
    i just had an itch for a tube in the past few weeks and finally had the money

i notice no drag at all

milks will come in the future when i can remember

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. nice tube bro. I loved my blue dot. i think they dont get the attention they deserve. they really are some quality bongs.

nice buy

3. yeah they really dont especially these stemless
    my roor doesnt even hit as good as this

4. how much was it? i want to see some milkkk

5. dont like talking price i pm ed you

6. #6 stickey_fingerz, Mar 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2009
    im glad you posted this, im getting the EXACT same blue dot for 150 in florida at a shop called "HIGH TIDES" i cant wait im glad to hear it hits sweet, i love the diffusor with the extra tube to balance the water and be able to fill it more then you normally would..only difference is the tube with the slide is completely clear it isn't black like where the diffusor is, only above the ice catch

7. nice pickup, i like the stemline a lot. i don't think you can really consider this a stemless but that's besides the point. let's see some milk!

8. yeah dude, honesty.....whats the hold up! i need my calcium lol

9. BD stemlines are ill! a friend of mine has one of these, super fun tube to rip.

10. Tampa?

If it is you'd better hurry there I'm on my way...
    just playing, that is one of the better bongs I've seen in that range.

11. I just picked on up at high tides a month ago... Its a great little tube...

12. Just curious, how much do these go for. They look pretty solid

13. Hey nice piece man! props

14. I've got a larger one with a hook perc that is my beater tube, was about 250. I figured since I've paid that for slides it would be worth it. Has a nice think base, welds are good and it does actually hit great. Lots of diffusion.

15. got the same tube xcept my base os black, one of the best tubes I ever hit, enjoy

16. I'm thinking of picking one of these up for myself, but I think I gotta go for a US Tubes first.

17. nice glass man
    good ice catcher on that one, too. ive been seeing lots of bongs where they half-assed the ice catch and just put a tiny little bump

18. honestly......anyone even semi interested in blue dot really really really should check them out. The are great bongs. pretty damn sturdy, rip super smooth and look sick as fuck.

I highly recommend them to anyone

19. #19 P.L.U.R., Mar 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2009
    drink your milk, before going to bed! :smoking:

[​IMG]

20. oh and my girlfriend took the picture, i woke her up too take it.
    thats why the shots weird