NEW stemless tube+MILK VID!!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by HAERWEEDSLAYER, Jul 10, 2010.

1. #21 Ragga, Jul 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2010
    edit headline = make your changes

when you click "go advanced", it reveals the headline of the post to you at which point you can edit it an save your changes

2. lol i keep editing the title

3. you are editing your original post right?
    meaning, post #1 of this thread. your original post.

its not goin to change all the replied post headlines just the one the "toking tools" forum sees.

4. that thing clears so fast! I need a straight tube damn, I love my LW beaker, but those straight tubes look like a totally different style. I like it

5. thanks for showin love bro ill be back with a better milk tonight could not really see the diffusion..luke w does have dope stuff but for some reason i aint into tree perks unless there in bubblers..

6. Tree percs are the shit. And I'd like to see a nice milk vid of the bubble action. The less water, the faster the pull.

7. Nice bong, I've been thinking about picking up a stemless bong aswell.

8. thanks twowheeltoker most def invest in one..and bherd ill be back with a milk tonight ill take a slow hit..:smoking:

9. #30 HAERWEEDSLAYER, Jul 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2010
    back with another milk sorry once again my girl filmed it but here is some better shots of the diffusion.. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rOysuIBYKk]YouTube - 001.AVI[/ame]

10. thinkin about gettin a inline ash cther for it so i dont have to clean it..

11. would i be able to get the carbon stuff locally?

12. Yeah, it's super easy.

You can buy it at any pet store. And, most likely wal-mart, target, ETC. It's the same stuff that's used to filter water for fish tanks. Just clean it really good.

13. oh ok ima have to look into it..it would be smaller and easier to clean the adapter than a ash cather.