New Steamroller for the Wife.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Stealthstoner, Aug 11, 2016.

1. New Steamroller for the wife, what do you think about it? New to smoking daily. It hits much smoother than my other steamrollers because of the bubbler attachment. Remove the cork to fill and empty the water chamber.Is this piece heady? 20160811_101744.jpg 20160811_101806.jpg 20160811_101822.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  2. Thanks for all the replies....

3. People probably don't even know what a steam roller is. You're right, they do give a smooth hit.

4. You're welcome!

I'm a fan of steamrollers, but seeing a bubbler attachment on there kind of defeats the purpose of a steamroller, IMHO. But I'm not the one smoking it. Hope you enjoy it.

5. It hits smoothly, but as hard as a dam truck. We smoked 3 and a half bowls out of it last night. I woke up the next morning still high as fuck. Got myself a deal 60 for a quarter oz of some dank that will makes your eyes water.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I mean, it's nice, don't get me wrong. I'd call that an oddball sidecar before I'd call it a steamroller though.

You should cork the end and leave the hole in the side of the bowl open instead then treat that like your carb.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I'll keep that in mind. I gotta say after you have had your 3rd bowl, it become a bitch to clear out the milky goodness.

8. looks serious, man