Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Stash Jar

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Lomz, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Hello Blades, I have some sad news. I lost my stash AND stash jar! I have looked for days now(lucky I keep backups:smoking:). Anyways, my new and much improved stash+grinder+pickup storage emergency combo. Its absolute perfect, creates a nice uniform grind. Let me know what you guys think.

Attached Files:

2. I need some of those little vials

3. Mine was just leftover from a black peppercorn. I just scrubbed it really good.

4. That's innovative. So you just took an old pepper corn grinder, and cleaned it up, then stuffed weeded into it?

Is the grind similar what you would get from a metal grinder? And do you just tip it upside down and grind it onto a table? It looks really covenant to carry around.

5. If anyone has a Container store, go there and into the travel section

For less than $2 theres so many optins available, you'll spend a while trying to figure which to get

I've bought quite a few containers over the years to carry my bud with me from there, most of them $1 each

That is a badass jar though, hows the grind with stickier nugs?

6. Lol I use the same bottle. Mine was from a sea salt one though. It does grind fairly nice.

7. I second this... if you have a container store they have a nice selection...

8. Question is how did you lose your stash/stashjar lol