Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New stash case arrived in the mail

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by StonedApe, Sep 7, 2012.

1. It was only about $10 on Amazon, and it looks like it could hold at least 4 or 5 grams, maybe more. I haven't put anything in it yet, but I like it so far. It even has a tiny mirror on the inside of the lid :rolleyes:

I just thought I'd share that in case anyone was looking for a good case (like I was) and don't want to spend too much money. Yippy, more green for green ;)

Amazon.com: Economy Magnum Pill Case: Health & Personal Care

[​IMG]

2. I might actually get something like that. Once you start using it tell us how airtight it is and if any smell leaks out. Pretty nice dude!

3. Looks pretty nice, just don't know how durable it is.. And wouldn't your parents kinda notice a weird looking case?

Either way, looks cool.

4. Doesn't look that weird, better than a clear jar with your bud in plain sight (Unless you hide the jar :p )

5. either way, I'd hide my stash jar. mason jar or the OP's stash case. I wouldn't keep either just hanging out in the open.

6. This case works great! Airtight, smellproof, and very durable. You can tell just by holding it that it's a strong quality container. I put about 2 grams in there and it looks like it fills up about 1/3 of the way. Blueberry is good :)

7. haha i bet the mirror is for checking to see if your eyes are red and shit

8. That's alright I guess. However orings rarely will give you an airtight seal and even if it does it'll dry out and start cracking after a while which definitely won't be a good seal.

Honestly you should have went with a simple small mason jar. You can get 12 of them at a grocery store for about the same price you payed for your can.

9. ^ mason jars suck for carrying in your pocket and such, plus thetre not discreet and light proof, and if you do carry it around you run the risk of making a big scene when it falls and smashes glass and weed everywhere. But yea for at home i bought the case of those small masons and theyre great ( 4 0z jelly jars) Lets you start a fuckin weed museum and store different specimens.

10. thats a nice thing you got there. lol
    but i still would of got a mason jar, just because its clear haha. but you can get tiny mason jars that have hinges, maybe you can get small ones with regular lids but i like the glass anyway

11. Anyone have a link for a small portable mason jar?

12. [quote name='"rallyboosted"']Anyone have a link for a small portable mason jar?[/quote]

le google