new Ssfg travel tube!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by stevenballin, May 12, 2012.

1. Hey blades just got this new straight travel tube from the good folks at SSFG! I love it as a flowers tube while I use my travel beaker for oils :smoke:

ForumRunner_20120511_160830.png

Attached Files:

2. i know you said you use the beaker for oils but for flowers: which is better, beaker or straight tube

3. [quote name='"smarcus"']i know you said you use the beaker for oils but for flowers: which is better, beaker or straight tube[/quote]

I like the straight for flowers cause the ice pinches can actually serve their purpose, the beaker can only hold like 3 ice cubes

4. i know what you mean but since the straight tube holds less water is there a problem at all when the ice cubes melt?

5. Nice. I got mine a month ago and love it. Great customer service.

I might order a beaker to add to my collection.
    Are the downstems the same length?

6. I recently came across a supply of glass beads for free.

About a pound of 6mm glass beads. Used about all of them to fill my SSFG travel beaker, but holy butt cheeks does it smooth out the hit.

I got the showerhead with mine as well. Looks pretty now ^_^

7. [quote name='"smarcus"']i know what you mean but since the straight tube holds less water is there a problem at all when the ice cubes melt?[/quote]

I haven't had a problem yet because I haven't let them fully melt but my joint is pretty big and at a good angle that I don't see a overflow happening anytime soon

8. [quote name='"kliff2004"']I recently came across a supply of glass beads for free.

About a pound of 6mm glass beads. Used about all of them to fill my SSFG travel beaker, but holy butt cheeks does it smooth out the hit.

I got the showerhead with mine as well. Looks pretty now ^_^[/quote]

Not really a fan of diffused beads but I upgraded the showerhead I got through them to a Alex K and its great. Also recommend a disk diffused bowl, I have one from Ssfg and Ben Wilson, and the airflow is great!

9. [quote name='"StuGrimson23"']Nice. I got mine a month ago and love it. Great customer service.

I might order a beaker to add to my collection.
    Are the downstems the same length?[/quote]

Yea the beaker is great and there not the same length, that's the only thing I was disappointed about. The beaker is a 1/2-1 inch longer

10. Straight allday...