New spoon

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by smokinbudzzz, Apr 30, 2012.

1. I got a new spoon and wanted it share it with grasscity :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

What would you pay for this spoon at a head shop?

2. It's looks sick. Looks like a quality blown piece. Not so similar to others.

3. Love it man what did ya pay

4. Thanks man.

I paid $42 at a headshop. Too much?

5. Sick piece! It's got a unique shape and nice design - worth $42 bucks fashoo :smoke:

6. Haha thanks man for the comment :)

7. $42 is a pricey spoon, but that is a damn nice bowl :smoke:

8. Thanks man. I thought it looked unique and pretty badass so i had to buy it lol. Going to be buying a nice toro piece very soon :)

9. I'd say that's fair man. If I came across that I would pay that. I also like how the indent isn't too big

10. Id try to talk them down to like $38 or $35 But that's a nice pipe man! Good choice:)

11. Thanks for all the comments guys :)

12. Im liking it, especially the back of the bowl, and the small bowl..and the nug:p would def be interested in that if I saw it!

13. always loved the rasta color bowls, this piece is killer haha. i'd pay $50 for it and have no regrets

14. Beautiful peace! Unique design, and I'm sure it hits like a champ. $42 dollars sounds like a hell of a deal for such an awesome spoon. Have fun with it! :)

15. i'd definitely pick that up for 42 bucks. thats a pretty sick little spoon

16. Thanks a lot guys :)

17. Yeah i agree always talk down prices at a headshop..they by most of there glass locally for insanely cheap prices cause they buy in bundles.

I've gotten a 65 pipe for $48.
    a $45 pipe for for $38.

and heres the kicker a $360 pipe on discount for 50% so $180 and we told
    them we'd do $90 and they took it. They were asian thought but it shouldnt
    matter just goes to show they probably bought it for like 50-70$ anyways.
    Now i got a 4 chamber bubbler :).

sick pipe though it would go for 36-43 at my headshop easily.

what ya gonna name it?

18. Wow, are you smoking entire nugs?

19. Lol im not too sure if you can talk down prices where i live, maybe im wrong though :confused: Isnt a headshop like any other store? Maybe ill try next time i shop their, thanks man :)

Lol naw man.

20. It doesn't look broken up at all in your picture, is all.