New Spoon (heavy glass)

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by SmokeyDaBear420, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Picked this up at the headshop today for $50. It hits real smooth and it's very sturdy, I think it is double blown but i'm not sure. Anyways, i'm trying to come up with a name, and I think this piece resembles a "skirt" lure for offshore fishing. I also wanna know what you think about the price.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Nice peice.

Don't take a name that some guy said on the internet. Smoke some bud with your friends. You'll know what to call it.

3. looks nice, carb looks nice

ya and what the guy above me said

4. true that. i was just wondering what crazy names people would come up with lol. btw everybody this piece is about 4 1/2" long

5. There is no such thing as double blown.... Just throwing that out there, everything is blown once.

Nice spoon though

6. That is one sick looking pipe, and for only $50 awesome.

7. 50 seems pretty spot on for that peice, nice pick up.

8. I think he was trying to say it's an inside-out.

9. As far as price, $50 is quite steep. Prodo bowls that size shouldn't cost you more than $15-$35.

10. I like the piece, the glass does look pretty good. You might have paid a little over price (maybe could have talked them down to 30-35) but as long as your happy with it and it smokes nice, who cares about the numbers ;) i like it

11. This.

This whole double blown, triple blown thing is just a marketing tool.

But yeah man that looks like a great pipe! I always love getting new glass.

12. call it j-lo cuz of the glitter haha. nice piece btw