Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Space Case!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Aud, Feb 23, 2007.

1. So i broke down and got a space case. 70$ from an internet site. Its a 4 piece with keif catcher. I just used it and one twist broke up the herb, and I can see the keif starting to collect, I cant wait to bust up more shit and get soo much keif, like a lil moutnain coming outta the bottom.:hello::hello::hello:

oh,.. I used it and just smoked and now im really fucked up offa the same amount that used to just get me stond.

So in short, The space case I got has only been used once so far, but I can till this will be one of the best investments I ever made towarrds this lovely hobby.

:smoking:

2. Just wait until you try the volcano, then you'll know about the best investments. But I know the feeling of just buying a grinder with a collector, and it's great. Check on my kief to bubble hash thread and see what you can do with it!-Muay

3. Put a penny on top of the screen, and shake your grinder around before emptying out the herbs. You will get alot more kief that way.

4. Alright, that's it, I'm getting a Space Case.

Every single thread about it, it's always "OMG, best invesment EVER!"

Aw, I can't wait to smoke a bowl of kief.

5. I also plan on getting one, but $70 seems like too much, if I find it cheaper I will buy it.

Thanks for the tip mate, very useful if I do buy a space case.

6. Space cases are good and all but i am personally looking into getting a Mendo Mulcher. I read about them here a while back and I found them on e-bay for between $45 and $55. Very similiar to the space case but made in America, Mendicino CA.

7. if your lookin for a cheap but reliable grinder check out ebay.. i got my 4 piece grinder with keif catcher for 8bucks shipped cant beat that...oh and it is the best 8 bucks i have spent....keif is awesome. toke on..

8. ^ can't vouch for the space case but my mendo has been kicking ass for years

it's got scars from using the top to clank the shit outta the side all around

the threads on it are long so you gotta learn to get a good two or three fast clean spins to make it stoner safe every time you load your vap or bowl

the teeth are kinda different and do make the ground herb fluffy where the diamond shape would mash or grind the leaf into powder

either one you can max the kief by grinding a gram or so at a time

shake the fucker side to side up 'n down with the lid held firm then tap the side with it's lid

this nets you tons of keif and bud you can vaporize to the max allowing ya to retain the bud flavor and get head rushing keif hits off cigs joints ect

9. I just upgraded from a Mendo to a Space Case last week. To me, it was worth the extra money; but the Mendo is nice.

10. whats a good/sufficient one off of ebay for a good price? one that comes with a kief catcher.

I'm really interested in getting a grinder, but atm im tight on cash and cant throw down $75

11. Sometimes when I'm vaping with a bunch of friends, at the end there will be so much kif left in my Space Case that the next day, I'll take two big hits of it and be bombed for a good couple of hours, turn on some Laurel and Hardy or a Wes Anderson movie... I think hash is definitely something for people who like the stoned feeling but don't like smoking a lot (specifically the vaporizer crowd). Just a thought.

12. you can get a mendo mulcher.. they have their own website.

But ive only put 2-3 bowls worth through this space case and I already have a pretty good sized ball of keif

13. that may mean you have good bud or the screen is of a higher micron than the mendo if it returned less kief off the same bud

either way I'm so fucking stoned I got the bright idea to ignore that silly warning on the reynolds oven bags most volcano users use in a pinch

I tossed the bag on my head (turkey size) bong near mouth heatgun in vapor bowl

I hotboxed the bag till coughing just made me inhale more vapor

the bottom stays open so you get fresh air but the vapor hangs so movement with it on is easy enough lol in fact I got it on now good mix of vapor 'n air clear view of the screen very nice :D