New Sovereignty gridded stemline

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Nate489, Mar 11, 2012.

1. #1 Nate489, Mar 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2012
    Got myself a new toy today. Lovin it so far

ForumRunner_20120311_002657.png

milkin it with some purple diesel

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaW-fKjq35c[/ame]

2. nice tube bro!

3. Thanks man!

4. Docs? I got some glass today too bro

5. Got it at j friendlys. Thing rips like nothing ive ever hit before

6. thats my dream piece haha ive been wanting that style bub for SOOOO
    long now.
    shits expensive tho :(
    no mass production companies have that desgin yet either, like the ones on GC.
    id love to see a cheap one of those on gc.
    well i know theres the smokeshower from black leaf. buteeh

7. Sick piece. You gotta post a milk with that thing lol.

8. Got it for 350. I told the guy i wanted lots of flavor. He said he has one of these personally. It was between this and a dirty rico circ. I went with this one i liked the look and the way it pulled better. There was a dirty rico stemline i loved that was worked but it was 650. Outta my range

9. I heard that store always gets hooked up fat with sg orders...Nice pickup!

10. they had tons of sg pieces. tons of dirty rico and quite a few mobius too. the guy there was so knowledgeable and friendly and really took the time to tell me about the SG piece. im gonna take some milks later today.

11. Was just there the other day grabbing a glass screened bowl. Saw these SG's, fucking jealous man. My friend used to have the bent neck king stem.

12. i almost bought the king but he said since i wanted more flavor to go with the regular one instead.

13. milk added

14. [quote name='"Nate489"']i almost bought the king but he said since i wanted more flavor to go with the regular one instead.[/quote]

Damn nice. They got alot of dirty Rico and sg in recently. Looks like Rico is being influenced alittle by circle, some of those bubs/shower heads are looking alittle similar to the matrix. Loving his designs though.

15. The worked rico king stemline was fucking awesome but 650 is too steep

16. just ripped this bad boy. added a little more water. im down for the count right now

17. if you smoke outta a sg stem/8, you get even higher. If out of a sg pillar, it is game over...

18. Yea they do get real nice sg orders, whenever I am in there they have always have a solid amount of the mini-stems and such. They sell out of their pillars and higher end tubes really fast though. Their biggest orders hands down are Zob's though. Last time I was in there they were showing me some cell phone pics of their next zob orders and they were simply massive. However, since its Zob, its not quite as epic as a fat pickup of SG glass.

Anyway, nice pickup dude, can't go wrong with sg. simple but classy and with so much quality. stay lifted.

19. Yeah the entire back wall was zob basically. Had a few salt peices and electroformed chillums too.

20. [quote name='"Nate489"']Yeah the entire back wall was zob basically. Had a few salt peices and electroformed chillums too.[/quote]

This. I was jacked, fuck those prices, but they also had some dank worked chillums with marbles and line work for 80-100.