New southpark tonight, Whos in?

Discussion in 'General' started by isparkmygreens, Oct 24, 2007.

1. New south park tonight whos in?

Last weeks was the funniest southpark I've ever seen. This is the sequel. Cant wait. ill post up some links to youtube for last weeks episode.

2. word this is part two of the terrorist episode tonight

ill be watchin

3. lol good show

4. "wheres the gold lepracon" i dont know where any gold is" Tell me or you die.....slowly" lol i am going to watch tonight too

5. hell yea. im trying to find a video of last weeks episode, but its pretty damn hard.

EDIT*** fuck it, you jsut have to watch fro yourself, funny shit though

6. I wanna see Kyle suck some balls :p

7. Every time a new season of SP starts, I'm always thinking "i wonder if it'll still be as funny" but they always exceed my expectations. This season has been hilarious, hope they keep up the good work. :D They need to make another SP movie.

8. yea i cant watch american shows till a couple hours later but last weeks was too funny, tonights should have me in stitches.

9. Oh, i bet you do ;) haha.

TOngihts Episode better be a damn good ending to last weeks episode!

10. its a trilogy dude, theres still another episode after tonites

11. At the beginning of last week's episode it said it was going to be a trilogy, so I dont know. It was a masterpiece of an episode though I will say, so I am deffinatly watching tonight. Imaginaaaaattion.

12. Ohh, thanks for reminding me.

13. FUCK YOU SOUTHPARK! I WANT CLOSURE! haha, if Kyle dont suck balls in this episode, I'm gonna riot!

14. The best recurring episode's southpark ever done was the gamecube one,tell me I'm wrong,they went out there way to produce that one....It was so funny how Cartman kept hanging up on himself,fuckin classic.

Lets see where this one goes.....

On a sidenote it's kinda weird how my rep points were reduced to 9 and thats the same time my dealer said he would drop me a bag....And I thought I was gonna be sober watching SouthPark.....yaaaaaaaay.....The spirits or whatever they are are watching me,and there real assholes....LOL

15. Haha, weeeeell "I will smash your skull like a clam on my tummy" or somethin like that, that was a hilalrious quote form that episode.

16. Lets just hope this is a classic episode like the many other double's they produced.

Also is this there first triple,I'm really not sure,I know there always doing doubles,but I'm pretty sure this is the first time there pulling this off.

17. Truthfully, I couldnt tell you. But it'd be nice to know.

18. Sheit, what time is it on (US Central?)

I'm not good with times and dates. I'm high.

19. can't wait for the episode! I'm gonna get so blazed and see what the darkside brings haha

gotta watch the world series too though